Thursday, May 8, 2008

Welcome to DAngie's Blog

So we're finally jumping on this bandwagon. We're a little slow to catch on sometimes, but it is time to blog! A little bit about us....
Mostly, Dan and I just have a great time hanging around together. I know all y'all think you got the best one, but I know I did. I talk to Dan about everything and anything, and he completely gets me. Must... stop... being... so... cheesy.... Anyway, we have amazing, creative, brilliant, beautiful children. Bennett loves reading books, drawing, building stuff, talking, singing... he's a boy of many talents. He built a ship out of the couch the other day. He's often a pirate. He drew the Jolly Roger himself. The blanket is water. Check it out:Our precious, spunky girl is in the rowboat:
Laraine, Laraine. She's a feisty one (her cousin, Jalen, has been rather terrified by her roar alone), but she's so, so sweet, often asking for loves. She enjoys looking at books, having Mom and Dad read to her ("Pick a book!"), playing with dolls and stuffed animals, and running around with Bennett.
And Jasper...such a darling, good tempered baby. We love his smiles, laughs, and constant wiggling. Bennett is enamored with him and is a great big brother. Laraine loves him too, but she certainly has her jealous moments.

Other things...
So Hellboy II... Is everyone else as excited as we are? Seriously. The first one was surprisingly good.
By the way, for our critiques of just about anything, I've added a link to DAngie Reviews. The review for the day is Stephenie Meyer's Twilight, since it seems to be all the rage. I warn you, I am rather long winded, and I tend to go off on a lot of tangents. And, contrary to popular belief (actually, I don't know really know that anyone thinks this is so), we did not name our baby after the character in these books. We just like the name. I also threw a couple of other old reviews from myfamily.com on there.
There's also a link to Dan's running blog, with which he still hasn't done anything, but I stuck a few pictures on it.

Thoughts on current events...
Let's help out the people of Myanmar. If their crap government will let us. Scary stuff.


10 comments:

Chrissy said...

Another good writer to make my blog look horrible!!:) Looks good! Iam glad you started, so we can learn some stuff about Angie that we might never have known!

Chrissy said...

I just read the top of your blog. You are too funny!!!

Danielle said...

You are a great writer and really funny! So glad to have you on my favorites! I love it, Angie.

Perry Family said...

ANGIE!!!! I'm SOOO glad you are in the blogging world now!!! YIPEE! You have a knack for writing, so it will be wonderful to read your posts. By the way, you are a fantastic mother, letting Bennet be so creative with the sofa:) And I'm looking forward to pics of Jasper, I will miss watching him grow!

Carmell said...

Yeah! How exciting to finally have a DAngie Blog! Maybe if you post a lot you'll have less time to practice Scramble and I can keep my lead!

Unknown said...

I love you, Angie!!!! You are always good for a laugh. I miss you sooo much! I am so glad you are blogging so I get a little bit of you here in Texas. I miss having you as my VT!

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness.. I am excited about it!

Christene said...

Okay, what the heck is Hellboy II? Just wondering.
I love your beginning. It's great to have an insight into your family (we like cheesy!). I'm glad we finally convinced you to join the blogging wagon.

Kim said...

I just got a chance to sit and read everything you have on your blog. Your kids are so cute!

Kim said...

I just got a chance to sit and read everything you have on your blog. Your kids are so cute!